Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year

As we enter a new year it is our hope that a resolution can be found for this continuing pain. I continue to see my neurologist to discuss my options and have recently changed my medication again. When the whether gets better and warmer, I will once again be a presence down at Jefferson hospital. I appreciate all those that have viewed this blog and hope you are passing it on to as many people as you know. Also, if there is anyone who has any contacts in the media, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again and have a good new year.

1 comment:

  1. Hal,I done some reading and found something that might be useful to you. Dr.Mihaly Cskszantmibaly,Professor of Psychology at Clairmont Graduate University is the brainchild of "Getting in the flow." Managing your own pain by emmersing yourself in a enjoyable activity may offer some relief from your pain. Check it out and let me know if it works for you. God bless,Kathy Bailey Meyers

    ReplyDelete