Monday, December 13, 2010

Still in pain

Since my return home from the hospital on December 3, I have been in a lot of pain. I am no longer on I.V. medication. I am trying new medications which up to this point have not worked. I went into the hospital on December 9 for a procedure that would freeze the occipital nerves and hopefully reduce the pain. This did not work. I once had an extremely high tolorence for pain. I was able to survive a heart attack at 38 years old that should have killed me. I survived the meningitis as well. There have been other injuries along the way and I managed them. This however, has finally consumed my life. I need to find a cure because I am no longer able to manage the pain.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hal - Its Bill Bradburd from Abington HS days. i'm sorry to find out about all of your trouble. One basic question is, have you consulted a lawyer about all of this.

    A friend of mine had a problem where an eye surgery went wrong with an infection and he lost the sight in one eye. He retained an attorney who was able to help him deal with the hospitals and physicians and the insurance companies as well as look into getting financial help.

    ReplyDelete